The CORE values of Nurevas are:
Quality, commitment and qualification, customer orientation, social responsibility and profitability.
These values and business principles are key drivers for the success of Nurevas. The content of Nurevas‘s corporate policy is reflected in ALL company policies.
The fundamental policies are:
- We are an international company that is recognised as a leader in the African market for premium food products.
- We strive for business excellence to maximize market opportunities in Africa and thoroughly understand our customer and the consumer markets, their needs and attitudes
- The understanding of markets and consumers serves as the basis for Nurevas to innovate and create products and services of superior quality and value.
- Never will we make concessions that compromise the quality of our products or our standards.
- We encourage, recognise and reward innovation, initiative and leadership of people throughout the organisation.
- Our working relationships are based on respect for personal individuality, trust and fair play.
- The working environment helps to attract and retain the best people.
- Teamwork, facilitation of communication and development of professionals across all businesses and disciplines are core values of being a company of people who support each other to generate mutual success.
- Our partnership with our consumers, customers and suppliers is open, fair, rewarding and prosperous.
- By respecting, and understanding the values of, suppliers’ objectives and strategies we build a long, lasting partnership.
- The company wishes to be recognised as a leader that cares for the environment and the communities in which we live.
- The successful pursuit of our commitments guarantees our shareholders an attractive long-term investment and the independence of our company.
- We wish to remain in control of our destiny. Independence through superior performance will allow us to maintain this control.